Michelle Lacroix, IP Agency Consultant
Registered Trademark Agent
Michelle Lacroix has been working in the intellectual property law field for over 16 years as a patent and trademark paralegal. She successfully became a registered trademark agent in 2019 under the training of Heather Boyd.
Michelle is recognized by the United States Patent & Trademarks Office (US PTO) to act on behalf of Canadian nationals/ companies.
Michelle has been working with Pillar IP, Inc. since July 2014.
- IP Portfolio and Management
- Procuring patents and industrial designs (design patents) in Canada & the US directly
- Procurement of trademarks in Canada
Currently she is a member of:
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Design Committee (INTA) and the sub-committee of Design Enforcement
Who is Michelle?
Michelle currently has two rescue dogs and volunteers with Save our Scruff – a Toronto dog rescue (adopt don’t shop!)
She says bread is her favourite food but don’t let that fool you, she’s a full-fledged foodie and can direct you to the perfect lunch or dinner spot wherever she’s travelled (and she loves to travel).
She’s a fairly avid baseball fan and was so happy when her beloved Chicago Cubs won the world series in 2016.
Her perfect day includes a bicycle ride, lots of fresh air, her dogs, a silent film and a not-your-every-day gin and tonic!
Michelle has a B.A. (History) from the University of Toronto